WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27
& THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2019
ANTELOPE VALLEY FAMILY YMCA
This Thanksgiving, show your gratitude by joining our Antelope Valley Family YMCA's 11th Annual Turkey Trot presented by Supervisor Kathryn Barger and AVTA and Gobble Wobble Fun Run presented by Lancaster Jethawks and sPower! New for 2019, we are introducing our 10K distance along the Prime Desert Woodland Preserve if you really want to race up an appetite. And RUN WITH YOUR DOG at the 5K distance (all registered canines will receive a finisher's medal).
The 1K, 5K, and 10K courses are designed for all ages and skill levels. This Thanksgiving, support the Y and get in a great workout so you won't have to feel guilty about eating that second helping of turkey and pie!
All runners receive:
- Race T-shirt
- Finisher's Medal
- 1K Gobble Wobble Fun Run presented by Lancaster Jethawks and sPower will be held Wednesday, November 27th. Run begins at 4:30PM.
- 5K/10K Turkey Trot presented by Supervisor Kathryn Barger and AVTA will be held Thursday, November 28th. Opening Ceremonies begin at 7:30AM; 10K begins at 7:45AM and 5K begins at 8AM.
- Online Early Bird Registration will be available through Friday, November 8th.
- Online Registration will be available through November 26th at NOON.
- In-person Registration will be available at the Antelope Valley Family YMCA on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 and Thursday, November 28, 2019.
- Packet Pick-up will be held at the Antelope Valley Family YMCA on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 from 3:00PM - 7:00PM and Thursday, November 28th before the race.
- For more information, please call the Antelope Valley Family YMCA at 661 723 9622.
THANK YOU TO OUR PRESENTING SPONSORS: