SAVE THE DATE:
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2018
2018 REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON.
MARVIN BRAUDE MULHOLLAND GATEWAY PARK
The Old Nike Missile Site Trail is a 6.2 mile out-and-back trail located in Tarzana. The trail is accessible to all skill levels and offers scenic view of the Santa Monica Mountains, Encino Reservoir, San Fernando Valley, and Los Angeles Basin.
All runners receive:
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 Finisher's Medal
- Access to the best view in the Valley
2017 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
2 Mile Family Fun Run: $25/person
In-person registration will be available on Friday, November 17, 2017 at the West Valley Family YMCA from 4-7PM. Event day registration will be available beginning at 7AM at the race site.
RACE DAY DETAILS
- Online Registraiton is open through Thursday, November 16, 2017.
- In-person registration will be available at the West Valley Family YMCA on Friday, November 17, 2017 from 4-7PM or Saturday, November 18, 2017 beginning at 7AM at the race site.
- Packet Pick-up will be held at the West Valley Family YMCA on Friday, November 17, 2017 from 4-7PM or Saturday, November 18, 2017 beginning at 7AM at the race site.
- Parking is free. We will have multiple shuttles available for those who park at the bottom of the lot or on the street outside the park gates. We will have signs that lead you to the race. Please be aware that there is a STOP sign at the top of the parking lot. We will have marked signs to remind you to make a complete stop. It is a camera STOP and a ticket will be issued by the city for those that do not adhere to the posting.
- Opening ceremonies will begin at 8AM. Please allow enough time to park.
- In true California style, the weather is going to be beautiful. We are getting an early start so please be prepared by wearing layers.